In response to the latest UK Government advice, we have temporarily closed our hotel to the general public until 4th July 2020 at the earliest. We are incredibly upset not to be welcoming our regular guests but it’s the correct thing to do as we all play our part in trying to get through this difficult time. We appreciate that the situation is changing all the time but here are the key things you need to know if you have booked to travel, wish to travel or are an NHS or Key Worker who requires accommodation.
We will open as soon as we are able to and we have implemented strict cleaning procedures on top of our already high standards.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Hand Sanitiser stations outside & inside the front door, in the public lounge and in the dining room.
- Updated check in & check out procedures
- Employees have been given up to date and comprehensive health & safety training.
- Cleaning staff have been provided with appropriate PPE
- + many more
We continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and will update our procedures along with any new guidelines published.
Should you have a booking with us prior to 4th July 2020 we will be happy to amend your dates at no extra fee. Please note that there may be a change in rate. We understand that you may not have a new date in mind and in these instances we will issue you with a voucher for the full cost of your stay which will be valid until 31st December 2021.
We look forward to the day when we can reopen for the general public and we do hope you will book to stay with us in the future. This is a difficult time for the hospitality industry and especially for small businesses in the sector. Not only is The Ashleigh our business it is also our home and your support and faith in us will help more than words can express.
See you soon,